Brian is head of the U.S. Employment and Benefits practice. He specializes in cross-border and U.S. employment and employee benefit arrangements with particular expertise in advising global institutions on their international employment and benefits issues.
Posts by brian
- U.S. Supreme Court finds that workplace discrimination against LGBT employees is unlawful
- Increased workers’ rights in the United States?
- Enforceability of employer arbitration agreements in the US
- US public sector bargaining – union fees no longer mandatory
- Rethinking U.S. executive compensation to optimise tax-deductibility
- Salary history questions may be prohibited in the USA
Unsubscribe from the blog
Clowning around at disciplinary hearings – how far does the right to a companion go? - aoemploymenttalk.com/disciplinary/c…
Navigating workplace culture in a new era - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/navigat…
Six-month calendar 2018 – Employment developments - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/six-mon…
2017 Six-Month Employment Developments Calendar - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/2017-si…