Brian is head of the U.S. Employment and Benefits practice. He specializes in cross-border and U.S. employment and employee benefit arrangements with particular expertise in advising global institutions on their international employment and benefits issues.
Posts by brian
- U.S. Supreme Court finds that workplace discrimination against LGBT employees is unlawful
- Increased workers’ rights in the United States?
- Enforceability of employer arbitration agreements in the US
- US public sector bargaining – union fees no longer mandatory
- Rethinking U.S. executive compensation to optimise tax-deductibility
- Salary history questions may be prohibited in the USA
Unsubscribe from the blog
- Minds matter, so let’s talk about mental health
- Can inappropriate Whatsapp messages be used to justify termination and treat shareholders as bad leavers?
- Supporting junior colleagues – a trainee’s perspective
- Redundancy and “bumping”
- Absenteeism, presenteeism, leavism – are these isms part of your culture?
Investigating conduct and culture – virtual event - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/investi…
Clowning around at disciplinary hearings – how far does the right to a companion go? - aoemploymenttalk.com/disciplinary/c…
Navigating workplace culture in a new era - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/navigat…
Six-month calendar 2018 – Employment developments - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/six-mon…