Mel has been a PA at Allen & Overy for over 14 years, and has worked across the Corporate and Litigation departments. She is currently a Senior Legal PA in the Employment team. Mel is also a mum of three and enjoys reading, football, cooking and gin.
Posts by Melanie Arnold
Unsubscribe from the blog
- The four risks compensation reporting poses for global businesses
- Contacting employees while on sick leave
- Vexatious litigants and discrimination law
- Is it necessary to conduct a disciplinary investigation when there is sufficient evidence available from another source?
- Six-month calendar 2018 – Employment developments
Navigating workplace culture in a new era - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/navigat…
Six-month calendar 2018 – Employment developments - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/six-mon…
2017 Six-Month Employment Developments Calendar - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/2017-si…
Regulatory investigations and employment challenges - aoemploymenttalk.com/uncategorized/…