Working across a range of sectors, Robbie advises clients on general advisory issues, such as redundancy programmes and discrimination claims and has experience advising on disputes with employees and former employees, including litigation in both the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and High Court.
Posts by Robbie
- Why can’t it be the same for the woman?
- Notifying the FCA of conduct rule breaches and disciplinary action
- Summer Sports Bonanza – should employers be excited or apprehensive?
- Why turn up to work?
- What’s yours is yours and what’s mine is mine
- Game, set and match - is equal pay always fair?
- Senior managers and certification regime: D-day has arrived
- Maternity leavers and the right to be offered a suitable alternative vacancy in redundancy situations
- Atypical working
- Bonus caps
- Contracts of employment
- Data Protection
- Discipline and performance management
- Employment status
- Equal pay
- Family friendly
- Financial sector regulation
- Health and safety
- Policies and procedures
- Sexual harassment
- Termination of employment
- Trade unions
- Transfer of undertakings
- United States
- Working time
Six-month calendar 2018 – Employment developments - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/six-mon…
2017 Six-Month Employment Developments Calendar - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/2017-si…
Regulatory investigations and employment challenges - aoemploymenttalk.com/uncategorized/…
Second half of 2016 − Employment Developments - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/second-…
Do your employees realise that what's said on social media can form the basis of disciplinary action in the workplace goo.gl/QtvwQ8