Working across a range of sectors, Robbie advises clients on general advisory issues, such as redundancy programmes and discrimination claims and has experience advising on disputes with employees and former employees, including litigation in both the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and High Court.
Posts by Robbie
- Serena got it right – sort of…
- The 2018 FIFA World Cup – are you ready?
- Leadership lessons from horse trainers
- Why can’t it be the same for the woman?
- Notifying the FCA of conduct rule breaches and disciplinary action
- Why turn up to work?
- What’s yours is yours and what’s mine is mine
- Game, set and match - is equal pay always fair?
- Maternity leavers and the right to be offered a suitable alternative vacancy in redundancy situations
Unsubscribe from the blog
Six-month calendar 2018 – Employment developments - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/six-mon…
2017 Six-Month Employment Developments Calendar - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/2017-si…
Regulatory investigations and employment challenges - aoemploymenttalk.com/uncategorized/…
Second half of 2016 − Employment Developments - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/second-…