Working across a range of sectors, Robbie advises clients on general advisory issues, such as redundancy programmes and discrimination claims and has experience advising on disputes with employees and former employees, including litigation in both the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and High Court.
Posts by Robbie
- Notifying the FCA of conduct rule breaches and disciplinary action
- Summer Sports Bonanza – should employers be excited or apprehensive?
- Why turn up to work?
- What’s yours is yours and what’s mine is mine
- Game, set and match - is equal pay always fair?
- Senior managers and certification regime: D-day has arrived
- Maternity leavers and the right to be offered a suitable alternative vacancy in redundancy situations
- Atypical working
- Bonus caps
- Contracts of employment
- Data Protection
- Discipline and performance management
- Employment status
- Equal pay
- Family friendly
- Financial sector regulation
- Health and safety
- Policies and procedures
- Termination of employment
- Trade unions
- Transfer of undertakings
- Working time
2017 Six-Month Employment Developments Calendar - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/2017-si…
Regulatory investigations and employment challenges - aoemploymenttalk.com/uncategorized/…
Second half of 2016 − Employment Developments - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/second-…
Do your employees realise that what's said on social media can form the basis of disciplinary action in the workplace goo.gl/QtvwQ8