Working across a range of sectors, Robbie advises clients on general advisory issues, such as redundancy programmes and discrimination claims and has experience advising on disputes with employees and former employees, including litigation in both the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and High Court.
Posts by Robbie
- Employee disciplinary investigations and criminal/regulatory investigations
- More leadership lessons from horse trainers
- Oh my goodness…Wow…In your life have you ever seen anything like that?
- Navigating workplace culture in a new era
- Celebrating women
- Serena got it right – sort of…
- The 2018 FIFA World Cup – are you ready?
- Leadership lessons from horse trainers
- Why can’t it be the same for the woman?
- Notifying the FCA of conduct rule breaches and disciplinary action
- Why turn up to work?
- What’s yours is yours and what’s mine is mine
- Game, set and match - is equal pay always fair?
- Maternity leavers and the right to be offered a suitable alternative vacancy in redundancy situations
Unsubscribe from the blog
Navigating workplace culture in a new era - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/navigat…
Six-month calendar 2018 – Employment developments - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/six-mon…
2017 Six-Month Employment Developments Calendar - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/2017-si…
Regulatory investigations and employment challenges - aoemploymenttalk.com/uncategorized/…