Sarah is a Partner in our Employment practice and has considerable experience of advising on complex and strategic contentious and non-contentious matters. She regularly advises on large cross-border projects, and provides strategic advice to clients on sensitive big-ticket matters which may have a significant impact on their business. Having previously worked in-house, Sarah takes a really practical approach, providing user-friendly and immediate advice to clients, getting right to the heart of the issue.
Posts by sarah
- “I’m fine”
- #metoopay campaign
- The long arm of whistleblowing – expatriate claims
- April is Stress Awareness Month
- Is it necessary to conduct a disciplinary investigation when there is sufficient evidence available from another source?
- It’s Time to Talk but it’s also time to Stop, Look & Listen
- Women on top – celebrating #SuccessfulWomen
- The FCA talks tough on diversity – a sign of its approach to fitness and propriety?
- "Time's Up" on sexual harassment
- Honesty is always the best policy when it comes to employee terminations
- Mental Health in the Workplace - It's okay not to be okay
- Gender pay gap - managing the message
- Difference - why we can all learn something from children
- Green Paper, Green Pastures – Towards a brave new governance world
- Brexit – short-term employment planning
- Employee misuse of Company data - another weapon in the employer's armoury
- More Women in Finance, More Women in all Organisations
- Zika – what are employers obligations?
- Shared parental leave - who’s left holding the baby?
Unsubscribe from the blog
Sorry, no Tweets were found.