I have the rather long-winded title of professional support lawyer (PSL for short) counsel in A&O’s Litigation Employment team. It’s my job to make sure our lawyers are up-to-date with the latest developments and trends, and to transfer that knowledge to clients in a way that is accessible, relevant and desirable. I design most of our training and products for clients, and love coming up with new ways to do old things.
Posts by Sheila
- A workplace culture reminiscent of roses
- Minds matter, so let’s talk about mental health
- Liam Neeson - villain or hero?
- Love Island Disrupted
- Post-punk, the youth and anti-discrimination
- Level playing field
- Too fat, too slutty, too loud
- It’s a dog’s life – introducing workplace paw-ternity leave
- The Wimbledon Champion and the Doctor
- Guerrilla Girls and Fisticuffs
- Ramadan in the Workplace
- The Chelsea Flower Show – the employment garden
- Lessons from Leicester
- Girls just want to have fun
- Privacy - do employees have a right to it?
- Gender pay gap – women over 40
- Lessons from the street: How to engage Millennials
- Summer holiday listening (part two) – powerful women and transgender
- Summer holiday listening (part one) – ageist stereotypes
- Drumming up inspiration for employment law in Spitalfields
- Europe – in or out?
- Whistleblowing in Financial Services – Changes Proposed by the Regulators
- Whistleblowing in a digital age
- The long and winding road to equal pay
Unsubscribe from the blog
Navigating workplace culture in a new era - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/navigat…
Six-month calendar 2018 – Employment developments - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/six-mon…
2017 Six-Month Employment Developments Calendar - aoemploymenttalk.com/slides/2017-si…
Regulatory investigations and employment challenges - aoemploymenttalk.com/uncategorized/…